The MaxCare Promise
We Care For Each Patient Like Family
- To transport all persons in a manner affording safety, dignity, due diligence and care.
- When transporting patients and escorts/relatives MaxCare will consider their well¬being by providing medical staff and drivers who are qualified and trained to provide the care appropriate to that patients/persons condition.
- MaxCare will abide by the rules set down by the Health and Safety department with regards the implementation of all policies relating to the operations of an ambulance service.
- MaxCare will not knowingly expose any person employed or carried in a MaxCare vehicle to danger, risk of contamination (including cross infection) or to physical/ mental harm.
- MaxCare staff will at all times follow the instructions of medical persons senior in profession when transporting patients.